Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ivory Poison

A tinge of bittersweet
Temptation binds my soul
With gossamer strands
And Magnetic Silver..

I sip from the petals of
The Cloistered buds,their
gentle dewy nectar...

Gentle? Sugary? Nada,
Nil,
It smacks of Hemlock,
It Immolates,
It Holds forth and does it's will,
And leaves the self ravished..

I Know not where to go with it,
This ill-nurtured child, This half-stark
Lunacy,
Yet I know all along what I want to do
With it,to surrender,weak-kneed,and
Yield to the all-encompassing,
With orgasmic exaltation and
Debauched dissipation..

Ay,I admire the Light-Bearer,
For he yields to the ticklish
Flames of narcissism..
He Knows he has a choice,
And chooses to Transgress..
Evil? Bravado,more or less..

There I teeter.
On the edge of the chalice
Of gold,Fool's Gold,
I'll taste the Ivory poison
Within,
Denigrate me,O Holier-than-thou,
But never shall you know..

No comments:

Post a Comment