Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dots On My Astronomy Chart


To a dedicated astronomer,His Planets,Suns And stars are his family. He lives In them,Ice-skates
On their Rings,Dines with their hitherto unknown inhabitants. He charts their course,and he Pins
Them down lovingly,pointing to where they stand proud,and look upon him,as he fancies,as part of
their family. I looked at the balls of fire last night,shaking with laughter and winking,enigmatic,yet
So familiar. They soon dissolved,in their stead,there came to my soothed senses,the faces of those
I See awake in my slumber. They laugh with me,they laugh at me;They cry with me,but not at me;they bring me memories of the days of pants which would now serve as mere underwear. One reminds me of the pangs and turns of my heart,the humanness of my body,the being of myself,
And I kiss It In gratefulness,to know I still feel,to know My soul smolders within me...

...The scene shifts back to the inky ocean above me,with distant lighthouses twinkling. I looked at my image reflected against the orbs,and It looked back,winking benignly now,even knowingly. In it's eyes I read myself,and the fireballs around it smiled-They had plotted for me my astronomy chart-My path around those I orbit..

No comments:

Post a Comment